Events at Level 2 look a bit different at 16th Ave Theatre, so here are some important things to know before you come to see Swingers which opens on Friday 26th November 2021.
• All performances of Swingers will have no more than 100 audience members
• Seats in the theatre will be spaced out appropriately so patrons are socially distanced.
• Everyone entering the building is required, by law, to check in using the Covid Tracer QR code Poster at our entrance and/or the physical sign-in book we have in the venue.
• Everyone attending a performance will be required to wear a mask/face covering
• We encourage those coming to see Swingers to book your tickets at iTicket, so we have your details for contact tracing purposes. If you are wanting to sit with friends in you “bubble” please try to book your tickets in a group booking. This will help our Front of House staff to seat you accordingly. Please be understanding and patient with our staff, who are working hard to keep you safe and ensure you enjoy your visit to our theatre.
• If you do get door sale tickets to a performance, you will need to provide your contact details onsite for contact tracing purposes.
• When attending a performance of Swingers you must adhere to social distancing and keep 1 metre away from people you do not know.
• Performers and patrons will be kept in separate bubbles/defined spaces which means no post show contact between performers and audience members can take place in the Green Room.
• Please do not come to the theatre if you are feeling unwell.
The health and welfare of our patrons is our number one priority so please respect and adhere to the new guidelines and the instructions from our experienced Front of House personnel.
We have hand-sanitiser stations set up around the theatre and are doing everything we can to ensure that we keep our actors, staff and patrons safe.
For further information check out the advice being given out by the Ministry of Health (https://covid19.govt.nz/acti…/events-and-entertainment/…)