Things are a bit different at 16th Ave Theatre whilst we work our way through the various alert levels of the COVID framework, so here are some important things to know before you come to see a show for the rest of 2022 or until life returns to normal and all government restrictions are lifted.
• All performances at 16th Ave Theatre will have no more than 100 audience members
• Seats in the theatre will be spaced out appropriately so patrons are socially distanced.
• Everyone entering the building is required, by law, to check in using the Covid Tracer QR code Poster at our entrance and/or the physical sign-in book we have in the venue and to show their Vaccine Passport.
• Everyone attending a performance will be required to wear a mask/face covering
• We encourage everyone coming to a production to book your tickets at iTicket, so we have your details for contact tracing purposes.
- If you are wanting to sit with friends in your “bubble” please try to book your tickets in a group booking. This will help our Front of House volunteers to seat you accordingly. Please be understanding and patient with our FOH personnel, who are working hard to keep you safe and ensure you enjoy your visit to our theatre.
• If you do get door sale tickets to a performance, you will need to provide your contact details onsite for contact tracing purposes and show your Vaccine Passport on arrival
• When attending any performance you must adhere to social distancing and keep 1 metre away from people you do not know.
• Please do not come to the theatre if you are feeling unwell.
The health and welfare of our patrons is our number one priority so please respect and adhere to the new guidelines and the instructions from our experienced Front of House personnel.
We have hand-sanitiser stations set up around the theatre and are doing everything we can to ensure that we keep our actors, staff and patrons safe.
For further information check out the advice being given out by the Ministry of Health (https://covid19.govt.nz/acti…/events-and-entertainment/…)