We’re doing something different and very exciting for our first show of 2021, and we want YOU to be a part of it!
Life, Love and the Choices We Make is a celebration of the spoken, sung, and written word. Exploring what it means to be alive today, we are curating a collection of monologues, duologues, songs and poetry and aim to showcase our local talent here in Tauranga Moana.
And that’s where YOU come in!
We are looking for:
- Locally written monologues, duologues, songs and poetry – you may want to perform your own material or make them available for someone else to perform.
- Actors wanting to perform monologues or duologues (two-person scenes) – you may have your own material that you want to perform or simply want to make yourself available to perform as needed.
- If there is a particular scene, song, poem, or monologue you would like to perform or see performed, please send us the details by the submission date below.
- We will be holding auditions for performers before matching pieces with you.
- There will be a selection process so we can curate a cohesive show.
- Each piece will be assigned a director.
Please contact Dennis Fenwick for more information or to submit your ideas and work! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Closing date for submissions: Sunday 15 November
Auditions: proposed for 28 November 1pm – 4pm and 29 November 10am – 12pm
Performance dates: Wednesday 12 February 2021 – Saturday 21 February 2021