We are committed to protecting the health and safety of our patrons, cast, crew and front of house personnel.
What you need to know
- 16th Avenue Theatre has implemented a Covid-19 response plan consistent with Ministry of Health guidelines and recommendations.
- Seating will be restricted to reflect the current government Covid-19 response level requirements and to provide adequate social distancing.
- 16th Avenue Theatre personnel will be wearing masks and we recommend patrons wear a mask.
- The theatre will display the Covid QR code at the door and for patrons who do not have the APP, we will provide an alternative contact tracing record.
- When purchasing a ticket patrons are to provide the details of those attending with them.
- Additional sanitary precautions will be taken throughout the theatre.
- To protect the health of others, we ask that any patrons who feel unwell on the night do not attend.